Who is the Tarlaqueno Traveler?

My photo
I'm just one ordinary Tarlaqueno who loves to travel and travel and travel and revel in God's wonderful creation. Through this blog, I get to share my travel experiences with everyone.

Exploring Bucas Grande Islands 3: Club Tara Resort

Club Tara Resort

In case you want to spend a night or two in Bucas Grande, there are actually a lot of accommodations you can choose from, ranging from budget rooms to high-end suites. If you feel like splurging on your trip, then head over to Club Tara Resort.


View of Club Tara Resort

View of Club Tara Resort

Club Tara Resort may be considered as the most expensive resort in Bucas Grande. An overnight stay for two in a ‘water cottage’ would cost around 10,000-12,000 pesos. This rate is inclusive of full-board meals and use of different amenities in the resort, such as the infinity pool and private beach. The resort’s water cottage pertains to a modern take on a house on stilts equipped with the latest technology and a jacuzzi that has a 270-degree view of the pristine waters outside. The resort also offers roundtrip transfers in Surigao City or Siargao for a certain fee.


Club Tara Resort

I don’t have money to book a night at Club Tara. And if ever I had money, I’d rather spend it on some other destinations. I find Club Tara’s rate too steep for a budget traveler like me. Hehe. Nevertheless, I think you’ll get a good deal for your money with all the fine things the resort has to offer.


Club Tara Resort Accommodation

At least I am thankful enough to have seen Club Tara even for just a short while. Our boat docked for about 10 minutes at the resort’s wooden pier and we were able to take pictures of the resort. There are no charges for docking your boat and for taking pictures.


Club Tara Resort Accommodation

If you do not worry about your budget, this resort is perfect for you.    


Club Tara Resort Pool
 
Club Tara Resort Accommodation

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...